Friday, August 21, 2009

"My Baby is 2"

Last Tuesday my little punkin' turned 2! I can't believe it's already been 2 years! She, along with Avery, is the light of my life and I love watching her grow! I am so blessed to have Riley in my life-her smile and her cute lil' laugh is worth a million!
On Sunday, we had a fun summer party with all the cousin's, plus our sweet friends the Billingsleys that were in town! Our friend bob let us borrow their 'aquapark waterslide', as Avery calls it-and the kids HAD A BLAST!!! They played on it for nearly 5 hours! It was a big hit! Ice cream cones were sorta the theme, so we had a ice cream cone cupcake cake, ice cream cone pinata, and ice cream cone bubbles! The kids had a great time!


Ice cream cone cupcake 'cake'


Blowing out her candles!

Me and my girls!

The kids had so much fun on the aquapark!






















































































































2 comments:

Mitzi said...

So fun! Welcome to the blog world! :) Precious fam.

Meredith said...

yea! so fun to see such cute pics!